We all have learned something from these times of despair. The whole world is on lockdown, yet we can reach others and it is only because of the possibility. Now, the point to ponder here is to just think, what else technology can do for us to help pass the isolating time without losing your business profits?
Many organizations are worried about reaching their clients and staff. We already have many solutions and webinars are the main example. However, still, you need the right tool to get going with your events. So, for arranging the live events, the best tool right now is Dynamics 365 marketing. It offers every feature that you need for arranging and executing your events. Therefore, event management at this time of world lockdown can be planned with the Dynamics 365 marketing. It has all the features to help you calculate the ROI, follow up on feedback, make better budget plans and broadcast the event without any obstacles. So, from registration to the final execution of an event, you can always rely on Dynamics 365 marketing.
If you are wondering and roaming around in a room because of stress then, keep it at the side and learn more about the tool. Get hands-on experience on the tool and you can easily manage a successful marketing event for your company.
So, let’s answer the main question that how the event management dashboard works?
You cannot get deeper into the insights of the event without an overview of your activities and plans. So, the dashboard is to keep track of it. It provides you with the information through charts, keeping the activities in front, and registration counts too, the financial expenditures are also kept in a sight through the dashboard.
You get the wall feed on the dashboard for all the activities. So, any activities related to the event and its record are shown on your timeline. It can include waitlisted delegates, online payments (if any), sponsors and vendors complete data.
Finally, the dashboard of the event management is your quick overview to get all the details about successful plans. You can easily grasp the idea of how they are working to benefit you.
The dashboard of the Event management tool
We understand that you are curious about the features in-depth. We are here to guide them in detail.
- One system offers you contact, registration, and attendance management features.
- Moreover, you get the business processes to guide you through the essential steps of planning an event.
- It also offers session feature along with session tracking, and speaker management.
- Attendee passes are also given to track specific sessions of the event.
- You can also track the venues by getting the information on buildings, rooms, etc.
- It also adds guest logistics for hotel registration and reservations.
- You can track the sponsors and get the details on the sponsorship of the event.
- The webinar is easy to create with attendance metrics (in this ON24 offers you complete assistance).
- You can monitor the attendance of each contact and check who was present in the sessions of the event.
- It offers the feature of the voice of the customer survey integration.
- Ultimately, you can manage a full event through a website and it includes:
- Attendee registration is a self-attendee.
- Complete details about the events from members to the venue and timings.
- All the information is gathered from the Dynamics 365 Marketing event-planning records. It provides you with all the latest updates through this website.